THIS SITE complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Law and the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 ensuring our Users’ Data privacy is protected. You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to dispute and use the features and functionality of our Services.
These rights include, under applicable law, the right to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data. Requests should be submitted by contacting us on How To Reach Us.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
You may make changes to the personal information collected by our account registration pages by logging into the appropriate Service and updating the account settings page. We provide this access so that you may review, make corrections, or request the deletion of your personal information.
Cookies We Use
- Authentication, Customization, Security and Other Functional Cookies. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information that will be shared on the Internet.
- Performance and Analytics. We use our analytics services by Third-Party service providers who may use to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
Data Retention and Deletion
We retain personal information regarding you or your use of the Services for as long as your Account is active or for as long as needed to provide you or our Users with the Services. We also retain personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in the minimum required retention period of the event platform.
GDPR End-User’s Rights
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), data protection laws give user rights concerning your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your data;
- Request correction or deletion of your data;
- Object to our use and processing of your data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your data; and
- Request portability of your data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down on How to Reach Us.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any information we collect online to our Third-Party Providers.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to your enquiries, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products; and,
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
IdeaHub IT Solutions Provider, Inc. is the controller of personal information, which means that we are responsible for processing that information, based on the particular service and the location of the individual using our Services.
How To Reach Us
Virtual Media Events
c/o IdeaHub IT Solutions Provider, Inc.
Contact Number: (+63) 082 233 9052
Changes to this Policy Statement
For all EU Data Subject Rights requests, you may contact us and use “Your EU Data Subject Rights” in the subject field of your request and include in the request the name of the Services concerning which you are requesting the information, as well as your contact information.
Acknowledgement and consent
Consent to communicate
This site is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you requested from our service provider. From time to time, we would like to contact you about the updates on these services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
Consent to process requested data
To provide you with the content requested, we need to store and process your data. By registering to our events portal, you consent to allow THIS SITE to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you with the content requested.